BOTM Changes!

cbaber

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Apr 12, 2007
NY
We would like to announce a few changes to the rewards system for all Blaster of the Month winners that will go in effect January 1, 2010. This means all new BOTM winners after January 1, 2010 will be affected by this.

Besides the custom made 3" x 5" oval sticker with their Blaster printed on it, all BOTM winners will now receive a free one year subscription to “Supporting Member. If you are already a Supporting Member, you will still get an extra free year in addition what the time you still have left. Also, all current and previous BOTM winners will be able to choose a custom avatar created exclusively for them which will display their ATV and the month they won in.

Here is an examples of how the avatars will look:

june2009-botm%28cat%29.jpg

The avatar portion of the change is now avaliable, and if desired current and former BOTM winners may chose their custom avatar by going to your User CP>Settings & Options>Edit Avatar. Remember, only BOTM winners will be able to see those avatars.

Thanks!

A good site responds to it's members and Blasterforum is a good site! Thanks. I really like my new avitar! :)
I:I
YZ Otis

BTW: I'm not sayin every time someone starts whining something should change.

nice added incentives to get peeps more interested in what seems to be a fading area of our great site, even though it still seems no matter how nice or how much work ya did to your blaster, ya still aint winning botm unless ya got a bbk

Very nice!

Has anyone considered doing a "MOD" of the month?

Not as in Moderator but modification (Moderators aren't worth much :D)

For instance, what "callmej" did to his engine deserves a little highlight!

Just a thought?

I do enjoy the BOM though.... Hopefully I will earn my rights this coming year!

If you are finding it difficult to stay on top of the BOM, I would be more than willing to help!

Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Adam