KOR Holiday Contest

Once again it’s holiday give away time. I’m going to make it very easy this year. All you have to do is post a Blaster related picture with a handmade KOR logo in it. It can be any type of picture you want. A pose with your ride, working on the quad with a kid, action shot, funny, whatever. Winners will be decided by select staff members of this forum on Christmas morning. Be creative. Here are the prizes this year.

1. KOR ported cylinder, head mod, bore, Wiseco piston, OEM gaskets, top end bearing, and return shipping up to $25. International winners will need to pay the difference. The winner will need to supply a cylinder and head. This is a prize package valued at almost $500.

2. Custom oil pump cover donated by 79 Bronco.

3. A set of porting templates of your choice.

4. Head Mod

5. Case saver

6. Rebuilt 28mm Carb donated by skinny puppy.

7. 10 minutes in a dark closet with Awk08.

Post your pics here and start anytime you want. Good luck!
You need to be a supporting member of this forum to enter this contest.
Does this only count towards a blaster motor? or could i enter my bike :D :rolleyes:

Heres mi pic good luck to all, working on the rear brakes with new bracket
20151209_170335.jpg

Reactions: jimmu and blasDa
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
'Twas the week before Christmas, and all through my pad, blaster parts lay scattered. What a sight to be had!

Shocks on the chair, a pipe on the floor, there's a part over there, I can't remember what it's for.

For dinner tonight, I'll sit where I'm able, cause there's a freshly painted frame on my dining room table.

And if you have to ask "is this guy single?" I'll ask you right back "do Christmas bells jingle?"

The head has been re-chambered, but the cylinder has had to wait, so Lordy please let me win a Ken O'connor racing porting template!

Merry X-mas to all, and good luck in the contest!

View attachment 25959 View attachment 25960 View attachment 25961 'Twas the week before Christmas, and all through my pad, blaster parts lay scattered. What a sight to be had!

Shocks on the chair, a pipe on the floor, there's a part over there, I can't remember what it's for.

For dinner tonight, I'll sit where I'm able, cause there's a freshly painted frame on my dining room table.

And if you have to ask "is this guy single?" I'll ask you right back "do Christmas bells jingle?"

The head has been re-chambered, but the cylinder has had to wait, so Lordy please let me win a Ken O'connor racing porting template!

Merry X-mas to all, and good luck in the contest!

That is a awesome contest entry nice job:D

You guys are kidding me right? We have seven prizes valued at $1000 and four entries????? I sell this stuff all day long and once a year we give it away. Did I make it too hard this year? Let's get these pictures in.

If we do not get more than 7 entries, my Daughter says she would like the entry which was her idea , that was posted by me, to be considered.

She could use the the win to modify her brother HACK's bike as she will possibly now be riding it.

PS, she is not particularly keen on prize 7.

Mine will be in tomorrow. I can't believe there is only 4. All the talk on here of wanting the exact package that Ken is offering is nuts. I just spent 5 hours on mine tonight. Not f*cking around lol

Reactions: 82cutty