billet stator and oil pump covers wanted

.facebook_808047622.jpg
Got my polished cover so the powder coated one is up for sale

finaly fittled with my case. put KORs case saver on too while I was in there and switch out my bolts for nice dress up bolt kit. anyone who was bidding on it remember it was bent? well the bend perfectly fits around KORs case saver so NO mods or grinding or cutting needed. heres a pic, still have to buff out some scratches and clean everything up but had some free time the other day after finishing my dads deck
imag0079.jpg

Attachments

• imag0082.jpg
    imag0082.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 250
08yfzman your blaster is sick!!!so has anyone bought the pump cover from TM Designs?good product?so where do you get the stator cover at or is everyone just getting it polished? If so how much did they charge to polish?

scott317 post: 737401 said:
08yfzman your blaster is sick!!!so has anyone bought the pump cover from TM Designs?good product?so where do you get the stator cover at or is everyone just getting it polished? If so how much did they charge to polish?
I ordered a oil pump cover from tm design an they said they were out of stock an refunded my money that was about a month ago, as far as stator cover no one makes the billet ones anymore, an the stock one is black plastic, so not polishing that guy up lol, you have to wait till someone is selling a billet one or find someone to make one

They dont make them any more and wont be. I have one i may part with but it wont be cheap. However if you looking for a sweett stator cover. You may want to contact member bronco79 as he has hand make the nicest ones out there.

They dont make them any more and wont be. I have one i may part with but it wont be cheap. However if you looking for a sweett stator cover. You may want to contact member bronco79 as he has hand make the nicest ones out there.
name a price Im all for it do you have pics

I ordered a oil pump cover from tm design an they said they were out of stock an refunded my money that was about a month ago, as far as stator cover no one makes the billet ones anymore, an the stock one is black plastic, so not polishing that guy up lol, you have to wait till someone is selling a billet one or find someone to make one
IMAG1411_1.jpg

Much better..