Battle of the Blaster Members!!

Who is going to win?

• Yamaha28

Votes: 32 66.7%
  • Quadrider10

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like $10+$27 shipping. I am getting a few spares so if and when I rebuild another blaster engine I have them on hand.

ahhh damn that sucks man. well like i said welcome to MX ahah. no magine when internet dident exist. going to dealers for parts ahah. did u ever see "all summers in a day"?

I can't even imagine how much the dealers count shaft ya with prices. They still do to!

I have seen "On any sunday" That was a good movie, what's that one about though?

Depends on how much riding time I can get on the motor before the gates open. Parts are coming in this morning sometime, then I have class until 2. The rest of the day will be getting the blaster all back together, I will have all the parts to do it. It's just a matter of everything going perfectly and quickly.

I will be riding it on and off all day tomorrow to get two tanks of gas through!

Make sure you do not hurry the heat cycles, let it cool out properly, do at least 5 cycles.

As to riding it on and off in one day, if you let it cool completly a few times you should be good for WOT AT 10AM.

Good luck.

Make sure you do not hurry the heat cycles, let it cool out properly, do at least 5 cycles.

As to riding it on and off in one day, if you let it cool completly a few times you should be good for WOT AT 10AM.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice man. I will not be skimping on the cooling down part of the cycle. Last thing I want is to see the inside of that engine again!

I know how to vary the throttle for the heat cycle, but how long do I keep it running for one heat cycle? Probably about 5 minutes or until the engine becomes to hot to touch right?

The reason you vary the throttle is to allow adequate oil to be circulated.

As to the heat, without the use of a temp gauge, get it to a temp that is about the same as if you have just stopped after a ride, operating temp, (I assume you have ridden before) ambient temp and wind conditions will determine the time running .

The reason you vary the throttle is to allow adequate oil to be circulated.

As to the heat, without the use of a temp gauge, get it to a temp that is about the same as if you have just stopped after a ride, operating temp, (I assume you have ridden before) ambient temp and wind conditions will determine the time running .

Ohhhh so THAT'S the reason, cool.

Nope, never rode a quad in my life :D Just kidding yea I know what it feels like. I bet I can judge that pretty well. Thanks for the info

HA HA HA. in KOC vid he says to break it in and for the heat cycles, u run it till it dosent get hot anymore. than cool. and u can blow a fan on the engine to help with cooling, cause it is an air cooled engine, and its not moving. so a fan will help

i hope u make it. u know it is a practice, and for a practice, i never went WOT yet with the rpms screaming maybe i did when i was going like 15mph in 4th gear to get going, cause there was no time to shift, but what im getting at is just take it slow the first few laps. no reason to try and keep up and kill yourself and bike doing so. its only ur first practice lol

Yea man, still got a lot of season left though! Can you go to any practices this summer?