• Quadrider10

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quadrider10

Dec 18, 2011
New Jersey
www.youtube.com
Ok so me and Yamaha28 are both goin to have our first race at Walden MX in NY on May 6th, and practice on May 5th. We r both gonna enter the same class hopefully, and race together. We will have a ton of pics and vids to post. Who do u think is going to win?!?!?

I voted for Yamaha28 simply because you made this thread and he didnt :) I have no idea who will actually win but it seems in good spirit and i am interested!

videos!!!!!!I:II:I

i'm goin with yamaha28, just on his suspension upgrades vs. your stockish suspension.
but..... anyone can buy A/M shocks,
ya gotta be able to ride hard enuf to use that suspension for it to be an advantage.

also.....
if you can keep your chain and pipe from falling off, it could be a close one !!!!! LOL

i think who ever is using a boost bottle will surly win lol j/k...but for real the rider ability is gonna win the race..u take a a bad rider and put him on full blown race machine he is gonna get owned by the good rider on a stock machine..practice pays off brothers

Alrighy here are my upgrades on my blasty for all you peoples who don't know.
Ported cylinder by Ken Oconnor racing
Machined head by Ken also
Full FMF Exhaust
34mm Mukuni with a huge ass uni air filter rounted directly to it through a spacer
Elka stage 2 or 3 suspension all around
+2 a-arms
+2 axle
and lots of little stuff like levers, throttle, etc.

I have been riding blaster's for four years, I have been riding quads and dirt bikes for almost 8 years. I have a great handle with blasters in the trails and small jumps. My brother used to race MX so I jumped a 30 foot tabletop in my backyard with him on my blaster. That's all the MX experience I have! haha

So a little friendly competition between me and quadrider10 with my go-pro camera mounted on my helmet, and hopefully get my mom to do some camera work and get some pics.

My youtube channel of me riding quads that are not blasters....yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/x28paintball/videos

Last edited:
I voted for Yamaha28 simply because you made this thread and he didnt :) I have no idea who will actually win but it seems in good spirit and i am interested!

videos!!!!!!I:II:I

i came up with the idea, and he wantes me to start it lol. and one of had too haha.

I'll come over there with my Blaster and kick both your asses in the race. Lol.

LAMO!

i'm goin with yamaha28, just on his suspension upgrades vs. your stockish suspension.
but..... anyone can buy A/M shocks,
ya gotta be able to ride hard enuf to use that suspension for it to be an advantage.

also.....
if you can keep your chain and pipe from falling off, it could be a close one !!!!! LOL

wellll see! and shut up! ahahah im ordering a new chain/sprockets soon.

i think who ever is using a boost bottle will surly win lol j/k...but for real the rider ability is gonna win the race..u take a a bad rider and put him on full blown race machine he is gonna get owned by the good rider on a stock machine..practice pays off brothers

I:I

Alrighy here are my upgrades on my blasty for all you peoples who don't know.
Ported cylinder by Ken Oconnor racing
Machined head by Ken also
Full FMF Exhaust
34mm Mukuni with a huge ass uni air filter rounted directly to it through a spacer
Elka stage 2 or 3 suspension all around
+2 a-arms
+2 axle
and lots of little stuff like levers, throttle, etc.

I have been riding blaster's for four years, I have been riding quads and dirt bikes for almost 8 years. I have a great handle with blasters in the trails and small jumps. My brother used to race MX so I jumped a 30 foot tabletop in my backyard with him on my blaster. That's all the MX experience I have! haha

So a little friendly competition between me and quadrider10 with my go-pro camera mounted on my helmet, and hopefully get my mom to do some camera work and get some pics.

My youtube channel of me riding quads that are not blasters....yet
x28paintball - YouTube

SHOW OFF!!!!!! lmao! yea it should be fun! cant wait!

the first person who votes for me get my bike after i win!!! I:I lol jkjk
comon ppl dont have faith in me!?!?! lol ill show u all!!!!! :D

all my mods are in my sig, and i been riding quads since 4. thats 11 years. and have gone to 2 mx practices. and after 2 practices, ive learned a lot, and have a lot of friends who help me and such. and ima also kina not scared of jumops or anything like that anymore. or holeshots.

haha oh yea? Getting my motor together right now. I will buy some good 2 stroke premix so it's smells nice when I blow by you. haha :D