Battle of the Blaster Members!!

Who is going to win?

• Yamaha28

Votes: 32 66.7%
  • Quadrider10

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can only race if I get this motor running! I cannot get this stupid leakdown test to work, I got a leak in my head gasket, replaced it. It still leaked due to the rubber cutting off the exhaust getting caught up under the cylinder gasket. Leak in the reeds, new gasket, didn't work, applied silicone, that worked. Now the exhaust gasket is bent and leaking. HOLY CRAP!

haha oh yea? Getting my motor together right now. I will buy some good 2 stroke premix so it's smells nice when I blow by you. haha :D

all ready got 2 bottles. 1 for me, and one for all the gas u r going to suck up trying to catch up to me!

Both of yall need a dynoport enough said haha...i wana see a pic of yall roostin each other

lol wiilll do!

Want to trade me yours for my FMF? I:I There will be roosting, either at the practice or race.....probably both haha

damn stright there will be!

I can only race if I get this motor running! I cannot get this stupid leakdown test to work, I got a leak in my head gasket, replaced it. It still leaked due to the rubber cutting off the exhaust getting caught up under the cylinder gasket. Leak in the reeds, new gasket, didn't work, applied silicone, that worked. Now the exhaust gasket is bent and leaking. HOLY CRAP!

damn! if u lived closer, i would help ya. what i did, is keeping the flange on, i used some rubber, and wraped it around the port, than used a hose clamp to seal it.worked ok.

Got to love all the smack talking, I'm going with Qaudrider. When he wins I will look good on his quad.

whoooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 and 3! i knew that would work! lol

yea buddy!

there will be no changing votes!!!!!!because i know i will loose than :eek:

hahaha! Got the leak to stop too! Just need a new exhaust gasket because I messed mine up. I dropped it and stepped on it by accident......This has not been my day

holy balls.... really with your signature? It's on now!

And the gasket it a metal circle, not the gasket paper stuffs

holy balls.... really with your signature? It's on now!

And the gasket it a metal circle, not the gasket paper stuffs

yea go big or go home! lmao! ohh i have they donught thing too, but it still dident seal, so i used paper.

where's the race and room for more?

yupp!!! if u want i guess. but ur out of the question since ur like pro! lol. its may 5-6 at Walden MX in Wallkill NY.

WALDENMX.COM

yea go big or go home! lmao! ohh i have they donught thing too, but it still dident seal, so i used paper.

yupp!!! if u want i guess. but ur out of the question since ur like pro! lol. its may 5-6 at Walden MX in Wallkill NY.

WALDENMX.COM

huh you just use the gasket stuff around where the flange meets the cylinder?

And hell no! No room for you man! I don't want to get roosted by a green streak going by me! haha

lasxgames gets my vote!!!!

Lets face reality here!

yammys engine is gunna blow during the race, and quadriders gunna break his new chain off during the race, YOU BOTH LOSE!!!

Lol just messing. good luck to both of you!