Battle of the Blaster Members!!

Who is going to win?

• Yamaha28

Votes: 32 66.7%
  • Quadrider10

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey yamaha, 2 things, what song should i use fo rthe vid? like an actual song or something like dubstep or skrellx? and 2 i just updated my editing software, so now i can make 3d vids. wanna try that too?

hey yamaha, 2 things, what song should i use fo rthe vid? like an actual song or something like dubstep or skrellx? and 2 i just updated my editing software, so now i can make 3d vids. wanna try that too?

I say just use the sweet sound of 2 stroke hauling ass! I don't think the go-pro can record it 3d though

dosent matter (it dosent). the software does the 3d by overlaping the existing video at a 45 degree angle while also changing the colors to the 3d style. blue and red. but when u wear the glasses, it looks normal. and no we need sound track!!!! lol hows ur blasty commin?

dosent matter (it dosent). the software does the 3d by overlaping the existing video at a 45 degree angle while also changing the colors to the 3d style. blue and red. but when u wear the glasses, it looks normal. and no we need sound track!!!! lol hows ur blasty commin?

ahhh gotcha, that might be cool to make it both ways, one 3d and one normal. I will look for some soundtracks but I tell ya that people want to hear the quads instead of music. Blasty will be coming along tomorrow

yupp youtube has the option, but editor works better. and i dont think u ppl know what kind of vid im planning. not like my ak farms vid with all the clips just moshed together, but like a music vid.......

here like this, one of my old vids i made a while ago:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea minor setback here, ya know those lockwashers that you have to bend over the clutch boss nut, and another nut on the gear side? Yea those need to be replaced, the soonest I can get them in middle of next week......lovely

It's a special lockwasher.....of course! haha Motosport says by wednesday next week, rockymountain can have it to me thursday for fricken $30 shipping!