Who is going to win?

• Yamaha28

Votes: 32 66.7%
  • Quadrider10

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted against who for what post? I so confused! haha

lol same but he voted u lol i see the parts. try going to dealer, they might have it in stock, if not than order off moto. i mean u wont have the clutch together but u can still start it and put everything else together, and break it in while u wait for the part to come in. or u can just buy it now. i dont think dealer wil have it on stock, but worth a shot i guess.

The author for the original post! Try to keep up young man!

Oh I see now, I am catching up! Thanks! I:I

I will just order up the parts off rockymountian and get them this thursday and pay ups 1 day shipping fricken $27

Well I pressed in the new crank bearings and seals, those are set to go along with the new crank. The old bearings and crank are actually A ok. No up and down play at all on the crank, just a good cleaning and it looks like new! I will put the cases back together tomorrow and see how much I can put together before I run into those lock washers

yea I can't keep my bike running for the life of me, hopefully it makes it through the season!

im not even betting my bike will lol. probs gonna break an a arm or something. thats that good thing a bout stock parts. if they break, its frecking dirt cheap to replace.

Why not? Your bike seems sound. I have so many a-arms that I would give you if you needed them, I just want them gone!

Why not? Your bike seems sound. I have so many a-arms that I would give you if you needed them, I just want them gone!

ill take 2 tops and bottom if ya dont want them lol i need spares! lol and yea my bike is solid, but its just the thhought that a million things can happen, and my biggest consirne is the a arms lol

You asked, and I voted! Means a lot to me, and that's what matters. Lol.

mmmmk ur gonna want to chanage ur vote after this weekend tho muhahaha

Don't like people with big heads, or who toot their own horn. You won't understand, but it's ok. Good luck to you both.

I will take your word for it them, thank you!

$50 and I will give you an upper and lower set, with the hubs and tie-rods

Can't blame a guy for trying :D

If yours break or something then I would gladly hook you up! If you just want spares then I would give them to ya on the cheap