Barbie Blaster...in the works

Mrs_3_0_5

Dec 18, 2008
Florida
Here are some things I had powdercoated. I am tryin to change the whole look of my bike...this is just a start!!

barbieblaster001.jpg

barbieblaster002.jpg

barbieblaster003.jpg

barbieblaster004.jpg

barbieblaster005.jpg

barbieblaster006.jpg

Whoa !! If you would be so kind I really need to know what grips those are... I am pinking out my wifes Raptor, and I have not seen any grips that nice...

The Pink looks great.. Is that bubblegum?

Whoa !! If you would be so kind I really need to know what grips those are... I am pinking out my wifes Raptor, and I have not seen any grips that nice...

The Pink looks great.. Is that bubblegum?

ebay for 12.95....they feel nice too.

yes the mr let me do it...he has no choice...lol its MY bike!! i will take pics of them on the bike once the bike is done....well gotta go turn some wrenches!!

Nice.....what is that gas cap made out of?

Who did the PC work?

the gas cap is actually the tusk one I had for sale....lol. There is a shop by our house that does pc'ing...who knew...lol he gave us decent prices...all the parts i got done and all mr's for 100$. Now i want my rims and hubs done 25$ a rim is that a good price??

the gas cap is actually the tusk one I had for sale....lol. There is a shop by our house that does pc'ing...who knew...lol he gave us decent prices...all the parts i got done and all mr's for 100$. Now i want my rims and hubs done 25$ a rim is that a good price??

Not a bad price but for a few more just get a set of .190 new from douglas or itp.There nicer,weigh less,and resell for more.IMO The pink is looking good.

Yea $25 a wheel is decent. Is this guy cleaning the parts also? Would he give you a discount if you cleaned the wheels your self? Because if they are stock wheels you can clean the stock paint right off of those with some aircraft stripper and call it a day.

D.jackson and I are about to knock out his front wheels next week. We figure why spend money on a nice set of douglas or ITP if you are just going to Powder right over them.

Yeah i agree, if i were getting douglas or itp i would just leave them chrome but I just was not happy with the way my blaster looked before...thats y i took my pics of it down i got more and more aggravated looking at it. Oh and congrats on becoming a MOD....

im doing my plastics black and cutting them...I talked mr into giving me his bad a$$ race hood and hes puttng the carbon fiber one on his. is there anyway to get the tire and stuff off urself??