Barbie Blaster...in the works

Yes the ups man is like santa clause!! I feel like a little kid waiting for my new parts...i call mr in the afternoon to see if he checked the mail! lol

be carefull with the screw drivers..very easy to pinch tubes that way..i know they are different from atv tires, but the basic principle is the same...i use a plastic wedge, and you wont mark up your rim, screwdrivers like to leave allot of dig marks...
i have to change my front tires on the blaster in a few days, ill do a little vid on youtube about it...dont get me wrong, tires changer are qa great thing, but we dont lal have hundreds to spend on one, and hundreds to give to are local dealer either !!!
like i said, ill do a diy on youtube within the next few days, i ordered two new fronts a few days ago

BTW...MRS 305, THAT PINK POWDER COATING JOB LOOKS AWESOME...VERY NICE, IT'LL BE NICE TO SEE IT ALL COMPLETED, BUILDS ARE SOOOOM UCH FUN !!! ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS TO ME WHEN ALL THE PARTS START COMMING IN ..HAHAA
100s? i paid 20 bucks to get my rear tires taken off the rims. still 20 bucks(like maybe 10 u.s. comparable)

a few things.. so thats the seat in question that took 3 hours to get the cover on?? ida gave up and lit it on fire after 20 min!!!

next... where did you get the cover from?? and do they offer any other colors?? like maybe a black seat with red instead of pink??

and second i have allways wanted to ask but forget to..
how come nether you nor mr have any form of rear fenders???

well ive only done one other cover and they are a biotch to get on with no wrinkle's i mean pain in the ass.. + my staple gun sucks to.. lol
we got a fender thief in the area..
no i was going to put raptor fenders till that project went downhill..

yea its looking sweet my wifes luvin it too!
when are you gonna get the rear grab bar and front bumper done or are you?
i think that would look sick.
any update on those plastics? my new 1s should be here the 2nd.
oh yea and please thank mr 305 for the tank cover for me I:I

yea its looking sweet my wifes luvin it too!
when are you gonna get the rear grab bar and front bumper done or are you?
i think that would look sick.
any update on those plastics? my new 1s should be here the 2nd.
oh yea and please thank mr 305 for the tank cover for me I:I

no problem man.. your tracking should be in your paypal.

I LOVE THE BARBIE BLASTER!!! My Daughter saw the pic and has started on me !!! Love the Metalic Pink LOL, Think My Daughter wants to teh Hello Kitty version.

Keep The Pics Coming !!

This question can be answered by Mrs or Mr but what type of rubber is on the front wheels of the barbie blaster? They look like what Im trying to put on my blasty, they look like they would do well in the rock quary sand.