Barbie Blaster...in the works

im trying to think of a color to paint my new DIY extended swing arm...and i really like that pink color...im think i want to paint it like a day glow pink or orange

my new seat for the barbie blaster...it was a PAIN IN THE ....YEah

barbieblaster069.jpg

Damn do I love that seat cover. Wish I had one of those for my project pink.. Oh wait a min.... I DO!! HAHA look killer though. I like the black plastics with pink accents, exact opposite of what i did. Or actually i did the exact opposite of you since you did your pink before me. But it looks very nice so far! Keep up the good work 305's.

wll..in no way am i being a dick here.and im not TRYING to insulting you....but ..
im 32 years old, i started racing rm60's when i was 8 years old, then moved through 125's then finnaly 250's, and raced full time all the way up until my senior year in highschool..then raced on occasion after that was even sponsored by yamaha in 250 class...over the years ive owned about 10 rm 125's through rm250's.....after that switched over to yz250's which i still own two of them(and certain people on here know that, so im not just talking sh*t) , two blasters, one raptor,a warior, and a half a dozon three wheelers..
and i have NEVER paid a dealer 1 CENT to change one tire on any of em, and i have NEVER bent one rim...if you take a plastc wedge and a rubber mallet you can break a bead with no problem..just take the inside of the valve out so theres no air left in it (thats a must) and work your way around it to break the seal..if your bending rims id say ya better work on your techinque or buy better rims...and most tire machines will not accept quad, atv and utv tires..most the time you need to use spoons on a rim that size anyways. .....your showing pics of a car size tire changer by the looks of it anyways , i may be wrong...and also, if you can bend an atv rim with a rubber mallet id pay you some cash to see that..that would be a good bet while drinking !!!!! id be making sum cash..heres a quick video on how to do it...its a dirtbike tire, but use the same technique for atv tires as well..this guy i sbreaking the bead with spoons, which can be a biotch on an older rim that the tire has been seated for long periods of time..so thats where a few little whacks of the mallet comes in handy..

Last edited by a moderator:
dirtbike tires arnt the same as fourwheeler tires i change dirtbike tires with flat head screw drivers i cant get the stock set of tires off the rims..

dirtbike tires arnt the same as fourwheeler tires i change dirtbike tires with flat head screw drivers i cant get the stock set of tires off the rims..

be carefull with the screw drivers..very easy to pinch tubes that way..i know they are different from atv tires, but the basic principle is the same...i use a plastic wedge, and you wont mark up your rim, screwdrivers like to leave allot of dig marks...
i have to change my front tires on the blaster in a few days, ill do a little vid on youtube about it...dont get me wrong, tires changer machines are qa great thing, but we dont lal have hundreds to spend on one, and money to give to are local dealer either !!!
like i said, ill do a diy on youtube within the next few days, i ordered two new fronts a few days ago

BTW...MRS 305, THAT PINK POWDER COATING JOB LOOKS AWESOME...VERY NICE, IT'LL BE NICE TO SEE IT ALL COMPLETED, BUILDS ARE SOOOOM UCH FUN !!! ITS LIKE CHRISTMAS TO ME WHEN ALL THE PARTS START COMMING IN ..HAHAA

Last edited: