anyone from SOUTHWESTERN PA???

found some awesome places to ride in the Kittanning area today....probably be heading back up there in a week or two. i'm waiting for some warmer weather to really explore some of the spots there. Its off Rt 28 North, heading towards New Bethelem, there is a road called Anderson Creek Road.......all kinds of places to ride out there. Roads are marked with ATV signs too, so no problems riding anywhere up there.

found some awesome places to ride in the Kittanning area today....probably be heading back up there in a week or two. i'm waiting for some warmer weather to really explore some of the spots there. Its off Rt 28 North, heading towards New Bethelem, there is a road called Anderson Creek Road.......all kinds of places to ride out there. Roads are marked with ATV signs too, so no problems riding anywhere up there.

SWEET, that is less than an hour from kennywood! Once I get my build done, we will have to ride!

The 717 is one of my lottery numbers!

Hell Yeah, let me know when your ride is done and we will go out there. I might go up this weekend if I get my truck fixed in time. You could ride all day long up there and still not see 1/8 of what there is.