anyone from SOUTHWESTERN PA???

im in waynesburg / jefferson.. i dont have a truck right now but theres some ok places to ride. ive heard of good places in our area i just need to find them.. they gotta be close.

i'd love to ride this week due to being off for awhile. ( i go back to work on the 4th )

I am RIGHT between you three in Greensburg. I know a couple places to go out near yough lake and in grindstone near uniontown is the best spot-HUGE gravel dump cinder dump with tons of hills and climbs. My buddy has a 3 spot quad trailer so we COULD meet and go where-ever (once this avalanch melts).

I got my blaster up and running if anyone wants to get together and do some trail riding by my place.

Hopewell isn't too far from Kennywood, I'm up for a ride this weekend! If fact I just past Hopewell exit off of 60 on my way to Chippewa. Always looking for a new place that's close. Pm time place and directions-Bob

i live in in between greensburg and washington... planning a trip to mountain ridge october 3rd. few buddies headin up with me. anyone have any good reviews of it?