95 mx build

Machadoracing77

Apr 12, 2013
Hey guys I'm new here and I'm building 95 blaster for my 12 year old to race mx and wounding if the stock brakes a good to use on the quad ? And any anthere tips for building this build up would be great full thanks

Get discs from a 03+ or get banshee hubs/discs and calipers and get ken o Connors spindles.
Roundhouse +2 swinger and +4 axle.
+3 +1 a arms. Elka shocks if you can afford it. Definitely get some better bars. Get ready to change clutches often and keep the top end crisp. :) and always having fun is the first priority

Ok that's what I needed to no ok so stock brakes good enought for my son I start racing he's going to stay with stock motor but going to change a arms and shocks and swing arm axle too as long as he can stop that all I care about

i run stock brakes on mine.... i dont race but ive never had a problem with my front ones

my rear brake doesnt work at all next thing on my list is awks brake

Ok thanks yeah I want to do as little as I can tel I get a arms axle tires bars then I'm going to do the brakes oh yeah shocks too

The hydraulic upgrade is an absolute must if you plan to mx with it. awk08 makes the nicest rear setup and as said for the front 03-06 blaster spindles or KOR front modified blaster spindles will make it all bolt on using banshee,warrior,03-06 blaster front calipers,master w/ lever,rotors,lines.