2nd race!!

i wanted to buy tires and suspension today, but instead i have to spend $90 on parts, so that set me back a lot. its just that since im not even able ot place with the schoolboy class, how will i keep up with collageboy or c? theres only and age limit in collage boy. no engine size limit.

Last edited:
The pics you post look a lot like the track my buddy raced this weekend and sent me pics from

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_8747.jpg

i wanted to buy tires and suspension today, but instead i have to spend $90 on parts, so that set me back a lot. its just that since im not even able ot place with the schoolboy class, how will i keep up with collageboy or c? theres only and age limit in collage boy. no engine size limit.

Down here, collegeboy is a FAST class. I would compare it to A or B. I think you would be much better off in C.

BTW my buddy was racing a 250R in open C and had motor issues as well.

yupp thats the track. i was gonna talk to him and ask him for reeds, cause he and i were the only 2 strokes. lol another guy i meet there blew his whoel engine. i tell you that track is cursed!!!!

ok so i think i figured out what went wrong...... as i hit the puddle at full throttle, the sudden stop and water hit the wires in the wron way disconnectiong them. as for the reeds, water did get into the box, and int the engine, cause it was bogging. when water hit the carb and go into the box at full throttle with the reeds all the way open, it forced the, to open more and bend past where they were sopose to. and thats what did them out. i had a lot of riding time on those tho. and a lot of full throttle runs. so if i dident hit the puddle, they wouldent have broken probs until the next race.... owell.