2nd race!!

hey you need supsension... lol man im gonna have to frikken travel to go racing closest i found was ama sponsered ice races in ny

practice tomorrow! cant wait!

so i went to the gym for the first time in a while, and wow did i loose a lot of stanama and strength..... lol i use to bench 155, and now i cant even do 120. and i use to be able to run at 7-8mph for a while, and now i barley can do it for 5 mins...... this sucks. when i get my new shocks and tires, ima be hitting the gym a lot more.... hopefully i will gain everything back.

I'm going for my first trail race this weekend. Sounds like a fun time. I don't have the experience you guys do. hope i at least finish.LOL

practice tomorrow! cant wait!

so i went to the gym for the first time in a while, and wow did i loose a lot of stanama and strength..... lol i use to bench 155, and now i cant even do 120. and i use to be able to run at 7-8mph for a while, and now i barley can do it for 5 mins...... this sucks. when i get my new shocks and tires, ima be hitting the gym a lot more.... hopefully i will gain everything back.
have a good race man!!! Bar it and hope for the best!!!!!I:II:II:II:I

I'm going for my first trail race this weekend. Sounds like a fun time. I don't have the experience you guys do. hope i at least finish.LOL

this is my second race lol. im still a newb!
good luck!!!!!

have a good race man!!! Bar it and hope for the best!!!!!I:II:II:II:I

haha thanks man! and when in doubt, pin it!!!! got to rember that one.....

Well practice was hell today. I spent more time fixing my bike then I rode. Basicly the tether broke, and it took me like 1hr to find one frOm someone. Lucky there was a friend there from my last race that spared me 1 for the weekend. Then after I got it running again, I started off at the gate, hit a huge puddle of water, and it got into the cylinder. So I pulled off emptied the carb, box, and cylinder. Went out, and. Ow it's bogging like crazy, won't run rife. So I pulled off, and tried to figure out what was wrong. Replaced the plug, and re did the getto wireing I did for the tether. Tried again. And same thing. Cleande the carb, check the reeds, and go back out. I made it all the way around the track, hit another puddle, and it died on me and would not start for sh*t. So I ha to push the bike off a burm and all the way back to my pits. Which was about 800 yards away in sand. So this time I took the plug out, and checked for spark. Nothing. Turns out about 3 of 4 wires in cdi came out. I put them all back and it ran beautifully. But now it's about 4:30pm. When I got there at 9am. So I took one last run for the full 20mins, and pushed as hard as I could. It was the fastest I went out of the whole day. I also did te biggest jump of my life. It was about 50-60' table top. I hit it too fast, and cleared it. And hurt like hell. I still can't get over how. If that jump was. And that I cleared it. I learned a lot, how to preload, turn, and jump further. And overall be faster. I went out with C class and A class. Kept up ok for stock tires and shocks. Hopefully tomorrow none of these problems will happen. Be wrenching on it tonight for a while. But all in all, it is an AMAZING track, and is a load of fun with HUGE jumps. Jumps that blasters shouldent be doing or ever going that High. Lol Owell it was a sh*t load of fun on e I got the problems worked out and everything is good. Also I got my shock tuned in too. For the most part. Until I get fronts it's the best I can get it.

Why so many swimming holes on a good track?

Great that you at least got in one Moto.

Roll on decent shocks.

Did you get any pics or vids?

Why so many swimming holes on a good track?

Great that you at least got in one Moto.

Roll on decent shocks.

Did you get any pics or vids?

It was rite after they stopes everyone to water the track. I got about 5 full motos in and 1 really really good one. At the end for how beat up the track was. I do have pics/vids, but I'm on my phone and can't upload them from my camera.

Sounds like a tyical day at the trck. Do you have an air box? I would recommend you get an outwear filter cover to keep water out of your motor.

Good luck man keep ur head forward don't
worry about what's behind you but most of all
have a blast