1999 blaster

I'm finally back after the two worst weeks of my life. Thanks everyone for waitin. The build is still on but just my luck that I'm gonna have to wait alittle longer to start gettin parts cause I'm havin problems with my Blazer. Bein my Blazer is my daily and more important then the blasty

Thats understandable. Get that daily driver fixed so you can make that cash for the Blaster.

I hope everything went smooth with your Pap's passing. Its hard, but know he is always with you.

Thats understandable. Get that daily driver fixed so you can make that cash for the Blaster.

I hope everything went smooth with your Pap's passing. Its hard, but know he is always with you.

I'm not really sure what's wrong with my daily. She's cuttin out bad when she is drivin but at idle she's fine and runs like she's brand new.

Everything went fine other then me and my cuz gettin into it

don't know how i missed that about your pap ?
my condolences willie

Thanks everyone.

Awk I still plan on gettin your brake setup. I just don't know when yet.

Sounds like a dirty MAF possibly? Get some MAF cleaner and spray her off

My uncle took a look at it and he said it could be the fuel pump. He said when the fuel pump starts bein loud when you turn on and off the car is a sign of them gettin weak. Mines really loud

what year blazer? have you tested the fuel pressure? depending on year, it should be around 65 pounds and shouldn't bleed off pressure when the pump shuts off after building the pressure prior to start up.

and sorry about you pops. I know how it goes. lost my dad not to long ago all of a sudden. hurts, but we all had to move forward.

what year blazer? have you tested the fuel pressure? depending on year, it should be around 65 pounds and shouldn't bleed off pressure when the pump shuts off after building the pressure prior to start up.

The blazer is a 98. The fuel pressure is around 40-55 pounds at idle.

its a little low, but not to far off

It don't cut out or anything at idle. She runs like it just pulled out of the factory. Only time it cuts out is drivin down the road and it cuts out badly kinda like it's runnin outa fuel.

Maybe there is a restriction between the tank and the pump.

Pumps are noisy as well when they cannot pick up enough fuel to pressurise.

Well the Blazers fuel pump took a dump on me on the way home so Friday I got to spend $378 for a new one

Sorry for being away for awhile. Got the Blazer fixed and I ordered an axle carrier and new bearings for the axle

Glad you got it fixed Willie. Hopefully now you can get the Blaster back up and running!

Thanks man. I had to put a fuel pump, fuel filter, plugs, wires and cap in it. My axle setup should be here tomorrow and my bearings should be here Friday. Then Monday it's gettin painted hopefully