1999 blaster

So far I got my rear axle, carrier, sprocket hub, axle bearings, and swingarm bearings. I've ordered a chain and sprocket set but still waitin on it. I'm still saving up for the motor rebuild. I'm not sure if I wanna use a stock stroke and cylinder and have KOR port it or put a 240 kit with a +3 or 4 crank. I'm leaning towards more stock.

I still haven't got the frame painted with work and helpin at my grandmas.

I finally got the frame painted. I painted it silver and I plan on finishing the a arms and swingarm after work. I might wait so I can take the axle and carrier apart so I can paint the carrier also. I might start on the axle after work. I still need to put a grease fittin and the bearings in the axle along with the swingarm bearings

So far I got my rear axle, carrier, sprocket hub, axle bearings, and swingarm bearings. I've ordered a chain and sprocket set but still waitin on it. I'm still saving up for the motor rebuild. I'm not sure if I wanna use a stock stroke and cylinder and have KOR port it or put a 240 kit with a +3 or 4 crank. I'm leaning towards more stock.
You will be surprised by what porting and a head mod will do for these engines.