1999 blaster

Just found out that my grandpa comes home sometime this afternoon.

I won't have an update for the Blaster today cause it snowed. Hopefully tomorrow I can get something done.

I'm gonna start paintin the frame soon. Gotta get some primer and paint

When my mom was younger he got his hand cut off and now has a hook but it never slowed him down. He uses the hook has a muti-tool

williej,This may be a bit off but I knew an older guy whohad both hooks.He had a specially modded dirtbike [controls made forhis hooks.And raced that way

williej,This may be a bit off but I knew an older guy whohad both hooks.He had a specially modded dirtbike [controls made forhis hooks.And raced that way

Dang that would be cool to see. The sawmill my grandpa works for custom made a handle for his shifter on for his semi

Now to get back to the build. Depending on the temp today I plan on stripping the frame down and gettin ready for paint.

If you can, bring the frame to a powder coating place and see if they will sand blast your frame for cheap. My brother got his done for $20.

Way better than sanding it for hours.

If you can, bring the frame to a powder coating place and see if they will sand blast your frame for cheap. My brother got his done for $20.

Way better than sanding it for hours.

I have no clue where a powder coat in place is around here.

I decided to make sure my helmet and chest protector still fit tonight cause I haven't wore them in a year and a half. Well they are too small now. I can't wear my helmet at all and I can still wear my chest protector but it's uncomfortable in my ridin position. What's the best way to figure out your size?

There won't be any updates for awhile. My grandpa passed away this mornin and I won't be workin on the Blaster for awhile