03 Blaster Rebuild

JordyRoo

Feb 12, 2016
Hey guys & girls, currently building up an 03 blaster for my wife to ride with me & the kids.

We have powdercoated the frame, wheels, stem, swingarm, axle carrier & the hubs.

Replacing all bearings throughout.

It has Paul turner front pipe, DMC silencer, tors delete & parking brake removed.

Will be having new maier plastics & some custom graphics.

Reactions: blasDa
its coming along may I suggest banshee axle or rear spacer and getting some aftermarket a arms to gain more control and stability also how the engine any mods yet

No motor mods yet, i havent looked through the motor section throughly yet to see which mods to do. Any suggestions?

I will be putting wider arms & a wider axle on the back. Did you say a banshee one fits?

Yes banshee fits slides right in and engines mods i suggest is port and polish, and rechambered head as a hemi

Welcome to the site.

Looks like it is going to be a good blaster. My suggestion is get a unifilter. They are the Best air filter for these bikes IMO. A good set of Reeds too. VF4's are a great choice.

Blaster crazy suggested some porting and a rechambered head. Both very good suggestions to get the most out of it.

Yea most, if not all, motors benefit from a good port & polish. Always on the list of things to do along with crank assy, wiseco piston, flatslide pwk.

Slowly but surely of course. Still in the process of building mine too!

But we're not talking about me on here haha.

Ah sweet, ill get a project thread up! Need some new pics since ive had some parts anodized.

Let's see that banshee thread also check out wifesblaster's banshee he got it for free and needed whole new engine t faith has a nice banshee too