yzf for blaster

Blaster95-97

Oct 16, 2012
so i posted my blaster with pieces on the inter web. i hvae a guy that wants to trade me a 1998 or 99 yzf400 with brand new tires for my blaster. he says it works fine, so i'm thinking about doing it I:I and no update on the yz250. don't have any money :(
also had another offer for a 2004 wr250f in ok condition for my blaster.
just felt like letting you guys know

The Yz400f is a good bike, heavy as hell but still a good bike, and the wr250f is also a good bike. If you decide to trade, just be aware, used fourstroke engines are like a timebomb, and a top end rebuild for one can be expensive. Good luck

The Yz400f is a good bike, heavy as hell but still a good bike, and the wr250f is also a good bike. If you decide to trade, just be aware, used fourstroke engines are like a timebomb, and a top end rebuild for one can be expensive. Good luck

yeah i know they can be. the guy with the wr250f hasn't nswered back. but the yzf400 is hopefully coming tomorrow I:I

just gotta look man. might trade my yzf400 for a polaris predator 560 big bore. or a blaster lol

Watch out for polaris predators. I have one now and have sold one. They can be a disaster. Listen to the motor real good, it's hard to tell if there is anything knocking because they are quit noises engines. Make sure you go over the front real well.

my friend has a predator, and he had to buy a new bottom end, or a shop quoted his for $800 to rebuild it

depending on the year they have transmission problems. pre 05 i think