YZ 250 Blaster FS

Feb 18, 2010
Texas
well its time to part ways with the blaster, going to try and start my own at home fab shop and need the money to get some tools i need. dont have to sell it but if i can it will be that much easier. absolutely WILL NOT part it out, i will keep it before that happens. 4,000 OBO i have way more than that in it.

here is the ebay listing, most of you already know the details about the quad but for those that dont its in the listing.

Yamaha Blaster YZ 250 engine Yamaha Blaster YZ 250 engine - eBay (item 261000850106 end time Apr-16-12 17:55:05 PDT)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah sucks to sell it after all the time i have in it but if i come up with something else before it sells i will pull the listing and keep it.

good luck with the sale and new business venture bro,
but seeing the fab work you've done, (blasty, boat, truck, trailer, ect).
you won't need much luck

Last edited:
Thanks awk!! Gonna try and do some boats, camo paint jobs, bumpers just about anything I think I can fab on my free time and see where it goes.

I'd hate to see u sell it man, u got too much in it, only sell it if it's a last resort, u may regret it later, I saw this thing from the start to finish and no expense was spared. This is one bad ass machine done right!!!

Good luck bro, who ever buys your blaster is going to have one awesome fast blaster. Just inform the lucky one that gets your blaster about the blasterforum..