Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeesssssss

The news media sucks! Over the past hour, I’ve heard the second bombers name mentioned over 15 times yet I don’t know the name of one of his victims. I know where he’s from, what he looks like, what school he went to, what he drove, his age, what sports he played in school and even his mechanics name. The media even has the balls to air interviews with his friends who claim “he’s funny” and” a nice guy”. The media has gone out of its way to make this piece of sh*t terrorist look human while his nameless victims suffer. With this in mind, I only have one question……….WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE OF THESE IDIOTS? Get a clue people. I don’t give a rat’s ass about this animal. Why not keep us posted on the recovery of the victims? A piece about the life of the young boy he murdered would be nice. Why is he being treated in a hospital? Toss him in the street and let the cameras roll while he slowly bleeds out. Water board Mr. White Hat Man and do a live broadcast while he blows snot bubbles and chokes on his own vomit. Now that’s good reporting! It’s obvious that the media only cares about its ratings so why pussy foot around? Just give us the good stuff!

yep found in a boat barely alive he was shot twice from the morning though

found cowering in a boat like the coward he is....up sh*t creek without a paddle.
torture that bastard till he sings like a canary about what he knows.
i heard one of their freinds that was taken into custody yesterday has a liscence plate that reads
terrorist ?
time to round up every foreigner associated with these fools and do whatever it takes to get answers/info....
send them here, i've oftened wonder how fast my blaster could do my trail loop while dragging someone by the balls !

This is a huge relief for my state.Everyone involved did a great job in getting these bitches caught.If you think about it,the events happened on Sunday.For days they looked over any and all video they could.On Thursday morning they released photos of the suspects.That night they ended up in a shoot out killing one.Then last night caught the other brother alive.If you think about it they caught those guys within 24 hours of finding out who they are.This hits way to close to home for me.I am 20+ miles away from Watertown and I don't think there was one family out there that wasn't thinking about what could happen.My applause goes out to all law officials involved.SUPERB JOB!!!!! Now time for the 19 year old brother to bend over for the rest of his life!!! Bubba always likes fresh meat!!!

Toss him in the street and let the cameras roll while he slowly bleeds out. Water board Mr. White Hat Man and do a live broadcast while he blows snot bubbles and chokes on his own vomit.

send them here, i've oftened wonder how fast my blaster could do my trail loop while dragging someone by the balls !

You guys are being way too sympathetic, I'd show Mr. bomber how to have fun with explosives one firecracker at a time. Then let the victims & families piss on whats left of the carcass before it gets fed to the ants, birds & possums. X(

totally agree but we need the info of why and how they were able to fly under the radar first though. Any kind of torture is to good for him