Your pump up song?

96MXBlaster

Jun 20, 2010
SD
What is your guy's pump up song that you guys listen to before races or riding? Got bored so i thought id start a thread. Ill start with mine

Last edited by a moderator:
Something about the double pedal in this song just hits me right.
Asking Alexandria - Alerion

Brantley Gilbert - Hell on Wheels
Most of Shinedowns harder stuff.
Seether.
When i do ride, i seem to find myself listening to country... i spose thats what happens when you listen to country. haha.

im a five finger death punch guy!!
alot of aggression!!
there newest "american capitalist rules!!! if you get the extended version, track 13(i think) i hate you remix!!!!!
cant beat it!!!

I got more than my fair share of ffdp this winter my buddy is obsessed with them. saw them in concert a few years back good stuff

they have a show coming up here early Aug! i want to make it but im in a wedding the next day and the rehersal dinner is that night. thinking about bailing early to make the show.
im a big Ramstien fan also!!!!!! du haust rules!

ah yes rammstein is the band lol a friend went to germany he said they are banned there or something I'd like to know what they are saying lol but good tunes anyways

i forget the nake of the tune, but "this is not a love song" is part of the words and they bust Americas balls pretty good!!! still love there style!!!

570 /\/\/\ good chit !!!!!

/\ i just broke sh*t !

holy christ awk bringin back the old school with the limp bizcut eh hah man that brings me back to like age 11 haha