You have to love dumb fat hick kids

what a bunch of morons , plus the d bag that started crankin on the starter before they could drain out the water . i would have killed him .....

what a bunch of morons , plus the d bag that started crankin on the starter before they could drain out the water . i would have killed him .....

I know a couple guys around here and went riding with them a couple times...don't know them really well, but they were(probably still are) dumb fat hick kids and they thought it would be a cool idea to try and jump a crick with this retarded jump they made with their tractor somehow....janky as hell. The one idiot came up short on the bank taking the jump and completely bent the hell out of his frame.....I honestly don't even know what he was riding since it was so beat to hell....some older Honda 4 stroke sportish quad. Frame was bent and it wouldn't even track straight yet this idiot insisted it was OK up until I pointed out where the bends were in front of the motor. He then said he would "find a way" to bend it back. I can only imagine what that was. 8-|

yeah there's around where i live, They done care to mess something up but then when they mess it up you have to hear them complain about how it was not there fault...when u seen them tare it up

yeah there's around where i live, They done care to mess something up but then when they mess it up you have to hear them complain about how it was not there fault...when u seen them tare it up

Yea I get that sh*t all the time in my dumbass area. People never do maintenance on their quads and when they just so happen to get drowned in cricks, blow up, the clutch goes out, you name it, it's always "Yamaha's suck".......or "It's just not as durable as my 400ex".

No.....you just suck dick at maintaining/running a quad just as much as you suck at maintaining your life. I:I

We run into kids around this area that do such dumb sh*t, I'm really half tempted to beat the hell out of them and then run them over with my Blaster.