YFZ levers

Durby

Supporting Member
Forum Supporter
Nov 16, 2012
Oroville, CA
will levers from a YFZ 450r fit on a Blaster? I have an opportunity to grab a used set really cheap and was thinking they would make good spares should either of my kids happen to damage the ones they have.

will levers from a YFZ 450r fit on a Blaster? I have an opportunity to grab a used set really cheap and was thinking they would make good spares should either of my kids happen to damage the ones they have.

like bar levers or foot levers? bar levers should be able to work, clutch levers are pretty simple and the cable ends are almost all the same. as for the brake lever, it all depends on if your blaster has hydraulic brakes or not, if your blaster has cable brakes then the yfz wont work for that

like bar levers or foot levers? bar levers should be able to work, clutch levers are pretty simple and the cable ends are almost all the same. as for the brake lever, it all depends on if your blaster has hydraulic brakes or not, if your blaster has cable brakes then the yfz wont work for that

Didn't think about that. Both blasters have cable brakes at the moment but that will change over the coming year. I plan on doing the Shee front hub/disc conversion on both bikes. I think I will grab them anyhow, I could always use them on my Raptor 250 as well.

Didn't think about that. Both blasters have cable brakes at the moment but that will change over the coming year. I plan on doing the Shee front hub/disc conversion on both bikes. I think I will grab them anyhow, I could always use them on my Raptor 250 as well.

are you getting just the actual levers or the levers and mounts? if your getting the brake lever and ressy then definitely go for it!!

are you getting just the actual levers or the levers and mounts? if your getting the brake lever and ressy then definitely go for it!!

That, I don't know yet. I have to go look at the stuff after work today.

My buddy is buying a YFZ450R (2009), so worst case is I have spare parts for him too.

The "Levers" ended up being "foot levers". The stock rear brake and stock shifter. No hand levers :(