yfz a arms??

riske09

Feb 8, 2009
manawa WI
i saw a guy that fabbed up some yfz a arms on his blaster it was awesome and i am currently doing a yz 250 swap so i am thinking about going all out. i have my stock a arms from my 05 yfz so im thinking about doing it has anybody else ever tried anything like this

will do i think im just going to cut a bunch of new tabs out on the water jet at work then weld it all up and then gusset everything

How wide are the yfz a-arms and how wide are the blasters? Im talking about the part that bolts to the frame. The long tube like mount.

im doing this soon except im gonna build a full front end with rake and all and move the yfz arms up to inches and i was gonna build long travel arms hehe i love geometry i already have it all figured out gonna use blast plastics and yfz bumper gonna be sweet

heres some pics i am copying the yfz geometry and i had to move the bottom rear mount back a little bit then widen it out.the front of the a arm is in the original plase as the blaster but wider with the the way i did it. i have the bottom a arm done now i just need to do the top

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 304
  • a arm 2.jpg
    a arm 2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 294
  • a arm.jpg
    a arm.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 306
did you widen it like that to match the yfz frame dimensions? and are you talking about a yfz450? or something else? awesome work thus far...