yep!! just bought it

yeah i need to finish up these two builds so here goes all my money should be 2 of my most expensive builds ever

trinity is very close to a f7 correct?

all built by the power pros company, sold by many.
wait till you feel the mid hit and top end pull I:I

thanks bud now your getting me all excited for this build

blaster #1 1988 blaster ( think i may use my spear frame since it's a 99)

stock cylinder 240 sleeved
ported
milled head
trinity pipe
open air box
vf4 reeds
new clutch
new sprockets and chain (14 / 40 )
differant shocks

blaster #2 2000 blaster
stock bore
stock stroke
ported
head milled
new top end / bottom end
open air box
new sprockets and chain ( also 14/ 40)

I had no problems mounting mine. The problem was there was a weld bugger on the flange. Be sure to check the flange and make sure you have a nice flat sealing surface. If yours was like mine you will have to gring the bump down a little bit. No big deal though. I sent my first one back cause of the crappy welds. They had a lot of holes in them. Also the silencer doesn't have a deal. Tell them to send you one. It's a metal decal that makes it look a lot better.

I had no problems mounting mine. The problem was there was a weld bugger on the flange. Be sure to check the flange and make sure you have a nice flat sealing surface. If yours was like mine you will have to gring the bump down a little bit. No big deal though. I sent my first one back cause of the crappy welds. They had a lot of holes in them. Also the silencer doesn't have a deal. Tell them to send you one. It's a metal decal that makes it look a lot better.

Ok I'll keep that in mind I'll also send the seller msg about the decal but if not its no big deal we all know what a trinity looks like

here's a little teaser with sh*tty $12 ebay camera,
Trinity pipe thru an LRD silencer............

the F7 pipe and silencer (same as trinity) i had was much louder

Last edited by a moderator:
at least they dont have to travel far to bury the body lol from a heart attackof pure happiness lol man that camera was all over the place

ok so i recieved my exhaust and did a leak test on the fatty pipe (yeah kinda weird ) but they bubbled the weld around the flange to the fatty pipe is it ok to run it like that or should i send it back ?

maybe header wrap will seal it?

I most certainly would not accept inferior goods, no weld should leak.

Depending how bad the leak is it could affect the jetting, and issue spooge.

ok so i recieved my exhaust and did a leak test on the fatty pipe (yeah kinda weird ) but they bubbled the weld around the flange to the fatty pipe is it ok to run it like that or should i send it back ?

maybe header wrap will seal it?

I would send it back and ask for one with quality non leaking welds.What are you calling the fatty pipe? An fmf ? Or the trinity you just bought?

no it shouldn't bubble at all from any of the welds holes from welds= power loss

Unfortunatly a small leak at the exhaust flange can make more power owing to a lean condition as the charge that is pushed out into the header does not return.

A slightly lean AFR will produce exceptional power at the cost of a fried top end!

The Pro's do it all the time, to squeeze as much power that they possibly can out of their motor.

Unfortunatly a small leak at the exhaust flange can make more power owing to a lean condition as the charge that is pushed out into the header does not return.

A slightly lean AFR will produce exceptional power at the cost of a fried top end!

The Pro's do it all the time, to squeeze as much power that they possibly can out of their motor.

Well I'm no pro and the cost of a top end for me is around 155 so Deff gonna get it fixed the eBay seller is junk hasn't replied to any of my emails and I have the original invoice where I paid he ordered it and trinity drop shipped it to my hous. Hopefully I can deal directly with trinity