years later, it is back on ebay again.

The description is as follows:

Front and rear brakes.
Custom front spindle with hard compound tires.
Custom extended rear swing arm.
Extended race chain.
Rear soft compound tires with custom wheels.
Full Toomi exhaust system front to back.
Jetted throttle body.
Bored from 250mm to 310mm piston.
Custom seat.
Front and rear turn lights installed.
Custom front stiff suspension.
Canceled rear suspension replaced with stiff bar.
Custom gas cap.

e bay joke 1.png

It says custom stiff suspension. They mean stock right ?? :p.. I don't think it would even be worth 1/2 what there askin, but there is a sucker born every minute. I just hope someone don't buy it and come on here sayin they have a 310 Blaster. We might have to hurt there feelings.

^^^ I thought of messaging or calling just to see how and what they were thinking. I just cant get myself to do it though. Whoever owns it must like it for some apparent reason and there wife keeps nagging "get rid of that thing",, so they slapped an "if I get this much I can build 2 more and keep the wife happy" price on it. :rolleyes:

Dear tesus-vww600ti,I was wondering how you got a 310mm piston in that stock blaster cylinder? The biggest piston you can get is 73mm and thats a big bore cylinder on its last bore.
- murphyspx

Dear murphyspx,They bored out the factory cylinder and they put a sleeve inside to stabilize it. It was all done at a custom shop.
- tesus-vww600ti

Dear tesus-vww600ti,I was wondering how you got a 310mm piston in that stock blaster cylinder? The biggest piston you can get is 73mm and thats a big bore cylinder on its last bore.
- murphyspx

Dear murphyspx,They bored out the factory cylinder and they put a sleeve inside to stabilize it. It was all done at a custom shop.
- tesus-vww600ti

If they bored it out to fit a 310 sleeve in, the only thing left of the cylinder would be scrap aluminum on the floor.

This piston is a big bore piston. I measured it out at 73.26 mm. It came out of my big bore kx cylinder. A 310 is even bigger. The guy doesn't know what he is talking about
20150106_173252.jpg

Last edited: