YB must be at it again lol

no but let me sum it up, guy runs craftsman lawnmower oil in his trx with high comp piston, only changed the oil every 3 months, ran it with out the drain plug, fried the clutch and transmission and siezed the motor, took a hammer beat the piston out dropped a new piston in and sealed it all up with JBweld, ran it again with no oil, then got mad blamed honda for making a bad engine then on the very forum he disclosed all this info he posted it in the for sale section as a "nice running motor like new" and asked for top dollar! now ur all caught up

wow, that guy is retarted, then he turned aound, lied sold the motor, then said it was all a joke even though a 4 yr old could see that it wasn't a joke

i know yb200 he doesnt have a honda trx and deosnt do that to his stuff i know him and just saying this isnt him because he never had a trx motor that im aware of

exactly, the title is refering to when YB posted that he won a set of tires for $20, then came on here and posted them for sale for almost retail price 2 weeks later
among other bone headed moves very similar to this guys follies

and "89" if you really do know YB, tell him AWK sends his regards
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaa