Yamaha Breeze Mods

i was 5 when we got both bikes. i've been riding them since, and i want a change of bikes. the only bikes worth getting are the 450's. im looking at right now 3 bikes for 2000. A 2001 banshee bored .30 over, toomey pipes, tires and rims, jetted, bigger carb. a 04 yfz 450 with nerf bars and back itp rims and tires. and a 05 honda 450r stock. I've ridden these bikes for a while, and i have only 2 years before college and wanted to try something different. I'm trying to sell my blaster, but having trouble getting rid of it for the right price.

i was 5 when we got both bikes. i've been riding them since, and i want a change of bikes. the only bikes worth getting are the 450's. im looking at right now 3 bikes for 2000. A 2001 banshee bored .30 over, toomey pipes, tires and rims, jetted, bigger carb. a 04 yfz 450 with nerf bars and back itp rims and tires. and a 05 honda 450r stock. I've ridden these bikes for a while, and i have only 2 years before college and wanted to try something different. I'm trying to sell my blaster, but having trouble getting rid of it for the right price.

It just seams like your going down which is odd my bad but you gotta laugh at the vids they are kinda funny lol good luck pick the honda

im staying with the blaster because my parents are buying my oldest sister(30) a new car, and renting her a house to live in with her 3 kids because she's got man issues. sooooo, im staying with the BLASTER......And Breeze whenever i get to fixing it.