Yamaha Breeze Mods

joshuafrazier

Jan 15, 2011
Dade
I was wondering if anyone has ever done any mods to a yamaha breeze 125?

I know there are no aftermarket parts specifically for it, but i've read some things people have done.

For the exhaust, i was looking at a ttr125 exhust, im not sure if it could be a dircet fit, or if it would need some modding. Any ideas for exhaust?

Im also looking for differnent shocks that would be a direct fit because i dont want to mess with the width of the bike.

And i'm probably putting on yfz 450 back tires and rims for better grip. Anyone have any ideas on other engine mods or suggestions?

all i know is that there are a lot of parts that the blaster shares with em. nothing power wise but still has some similar stuff

Please don't take this the wrong way but I have owned a breeze before.I bought it brand new and probably the biggest waste of money I have ever spent.The blasters suspension is like a cadillac compared to a breeze.Plus they are very slow.Do yourself a favor and sell the breeze and get a sport quad.Sounds like you need a sport quad and not a little 125 starter quad.The fastest I got mine was when it was in the back of the truck going down the highway.lol

i got the breeze 10 years ago, and i got a blaster 9. i redid my blaster, and now im going to the breeze. i just wanna make it custom for something to do. i honestly like it better then the blaster, except for its lack of speed which is only like 12mph. i'm probably selling my blaster and getting a yfz 450, trx 450 or ltr 450. i thought about getting a banshee, but its a half breed.

"i thought about getting a banshee, but its a half breed." < NO. lol

The banshee is one of the most iconic and awesome 2-stroke quads of all time( Definitely in my book) why you show no love for the 'Shee?

I'm tired of 2 strokes, i want a big,mean, snap your neck, 450.

if you just want snap your neck power you might as well stick with a 2 stroke. a banshee or quadzilla with some mods will beat a 450 anyday on anything but a mx track. and judging by the fact that you have a yamaha breeze, i'd be willing to say you dont do much mx riding

you tired of two strokes? funny then that you seek advice on this site? im sorry this is the wrong place to underpin 2 strokes. 450's are monotonous and predictable.

i got the breeze 10 years ago, and i got a blaster 9. i redid my blaster, and now im going to the breeze. i just wanna make it custom for something to do. i honestly like it better then the blaster, except for its lack of speed which is only like 12mph. i'm probably selling my blaster and getting a yfz 450, trx 450 or ltr 450. i thought about getting a banshee, but its a half breed.

How can you say you like the breeze better??They are one big POS.A blaster is far superior even in stock form to a breeze.Just get one of those big mean snap your neck 450 motors and put it in the breeze.Sounds like the breeze is the quad of your dreams.My son wants to race the breeze on his 50 2 smoker and eat it for lunch.But don't worry I will make sure he leaves the remains laying on the ground for you to look at!!!! IMO Just another 4 poke dreamer with no money so they try to mod the biggest POS they own,a breeze.I wouldn't trade my lunch money for a breeze.

Reactions: BlasterMaster15
How can you say you like the breeze better??They are one big POS.A blaster is far superior even in stock form to a breeze.Just get one of those big mean snap your neck 450 motors and put it in the breeze.Sounds like the breeze is the quad of your dreams.My son wants to race the breeze on his 50 2 smoker and eat it for lunch.But don't worry I will make sure he leaves the remains laying on the ground for you to look at!!!! IMO Just another 4 poke dreamer with no money so they try to mod the biggest POS they own,a breeze.I wouldn't trade my lunch money for a breeze.

lol lol I:II:I

in my opinion the breeze is the most ugly quad i've ever seen:eek:
if your smart keep your helmet on when you ride it;)

i only want to mod the breeze because its wrecked and oem parts are more expensive then modded aftermarket parts. the breeze is easier to upkeep than the blaster. but, my blaster has never completely stopped in 10 years. Its had the carb rebuilt twice and thats it. i like my blaster, but i really want something different after all these years and im not going to waist money on any 4 stroke bike besides a 450.