Yamaha breeze 125 bigger than a Suzuki lt80

Are you asking? I have an LT80 (as well as blasters and utilities) and I can tell you, if you're worried about size, the LT80 is a good compromise. It's about 18" shorter than the blaster (length wise) and 8-10" shorter than the blaster (seat height).

As far as power goes, with that variator setup it has PLENTY of power even stock to carry the heaviest rider. I regularly ride it around the yard and I'm north of 300lbs. It pulls well off idle and "upshifts" great even while hauling me around.

As far as the breeze goes, I've never rode one. I did see one in person a while back but it's been long enough I can't give you a "first person" on the size or power. I would imagine that it's similar in size to the LT80 (maybe a touch bigger) and probably has just a little more power than the LT80.

My old boss (from Texas) had an LT 80 that used to be his daughter's ride. I did a lot of repair work to it, and finally got it going for a test ride. I must say, that little thing is a Blast, even 100% stock! It is definately small and cramped for an adult (Im 6'2", 180lbs), but for what it is, it'll move! I loved taking it and popping up on 2 wheels, and doing power slides around the back of the shop. I almost fell off after attempting a short jump. Lol

I will say that the LT80's are a PITA to work on, but Id rather have one over a Yamaha Breeze. You can supposedly really uncork one with a clutch kit, better pipe/carb, and some porting. Much like a Blaster, there is a good selection of aftermarket parts for the LT80 because they enjoyed such a long production run. The Breeze is rather limited when it comes to performance mods.

I had a breeze for quite a while, I really liked it, but I never had an lt80. I know the breeze had almost no problems with it, for the whole time I ownned it.