Yamaha Blaster Engine or Bottom END ASAP PAYPAL READY!!!

juiceboxxx26

Jan 6, 2010
NYC
WHats up Guys i am looking for a Yamaha Blaster Engine. Or a bottom end. I am paypal ready please let me know what you have available and how much you are asking i will be buying one asap i just need to get this bike together already!! if i do not answer you can always email me at juiceboxxx26@yahoo.com thanks!!!!!!

why are you selling the crank out of your bottom end ??? < busted cases ????
i have 2 bottom ends that both need cranks,

one already dissasembled, looks to have good tranny and cases, supposedly ran when i bought it, already sold the top end and piston which are on and running now
it is at ken oconnors, he disassembled it and found a bushing installed backwards, thats why it was locking up,
possibly have him assemble with new or your crank or any other work you need, or just ship to you

and one that the topend was already removed and left outside for water to lock up the crank, that one comes complete with clutches, stator/flywheel and covers
just add crank/new bearings and top end

i also have a +4 hot rods crank, it was trued and welded, we decided not to use it for my +4 long rod motor, so we don't have to grind out the welds, i will buy a new +4 when the time comes
$85 shipped

yeah exactly after removing the engine from the bike i found a huge chunk of jb weld then it just crumbled and revealed two huge holes in both cases. I do have a good crank and good trannys. I dont have the time to rebuild the bottom end myself. if you have info on ken occonnors please let me know. that would be great the jug i have is still good but will need a new piston since it exploded. thnks let me know thank you

follow this link, check kens prices, then call him to get a better grasp on what will be needed for him to assemble you a bottom end, bore your cylinder with new piston and completely assemble

http://www.kenoconnorracing.com/prices.html

then call ken at...........
860-230-5003