Need a complete or near-complete good engine or bottom end

Jeff C

Jun 17, 2021
Need a complete or near-complete good blaster engine or bottom end, will pay shipping or pick up near Denver or Kansas City

Jeff C

Ebay is probably your best bet, Just purchased a complete engine and a mostly complete bottom end, both for very reasonable, just have to look and make offers or hit the buy now when its posted.

Ebay is probably your best bet, Just purchased a complete engine and a mostly complete bottom end, both for very reasonable, just have to look and make offers or hit the buy now when its posted.

I'm near KC with a complete engine needing a top end rebuild.

Hi Taco!
What is the bottom end like as far as crank, tranny, and clutch? Any cracks in the cases? How much are you asking?
Thanks
Jeff

Hi Taco!
What is the bottom end like as far as crank, tranny, and clutch? Any cracks in the cases? How much are you asking?
Thanks
Jeff
Bottem end is solid. Sealed well. No cracks. Trans shifted fine when i was able to ride it. Clutch is a titan clutch barely broken in. Whole engine as is is $200 obo plus shipped

Hi Taco!
Thanks
Jeff
If u can pick up in kc whole quad for 4. Lots of extras worth more that that. Wife wants it gone.

If u can pick up in kc whole quad for 4. Lots of extras worth more that that. Wife wants it gone.

Just need the engine... Does the bottom end come with pipe, carb and busted top end?
I will be in KC in one week, on Sat/Sun/Mon, June 26/27/28. Do any of those days work for you?

Thanks,
Jeff

Just need the engine... Does the bottom end come with pipe, carb and busted top end?
I will be in KC in one week, on Sat/Sun/Mon, June 26/27/28. Do any of those days work for you?

Thanks,
Jeff
Engine only. No card or pipe. Unless u wanna pay for a carb and a lrd adjustable exhausted

Engine only. No card or pipe. Unless u wanna pay for a carb and a lrd adjustable exhausted
Taco, sounds good. When do you want to get together? I can come by your place of meet somewhere...
Jeff

Taco, sounds good. When do you want to get together? I can come by your place of meet somewhere...
Jeff
26 or 27 works best for me. Ill be on here watching my forsale post so just hit me up on here.

No ATVz, I bought it and Im rebuilding it, so I no longer need engine or bottom end