Yamaha Blaster +3mm crank

I might be interested,depends what my dad tells me, btw what kind of porting is done? and is it setup for the stroker already.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Retail is $795 for the kit and you save $195 at $600
This great deal will only last until January 15th
The kit includes
1. Shearer raw pipe kit or chrome. Comes with exhaust flange, exhaust springs, and silencer
2. Forged piston kit and that includes rings, wrist pin, pin bearing, pin clips
3. Top end gasket kit
4. Kennedy port and New cylinder head redesign(5% increase in power) for the trails, or dune
5. Cylinder bore and hone to fit your new piston
The cost for the complete kit is $600 with raw pipe plus shipping and $700.00 with chrome pipe.
Send me your cylinder head and cylinder before January 15th and u will get the discounted price break
Strong torque with 33hp +
This kit is std stroke only
Recommendations are with 35mm carb and V-force reeds and more send emails to
kennedypowersports@gmail.com

Retail is $795 for the kit and Raw pipe, you save $195
Retail is $895 for the kit and Chrome pipe, you save $195

Kit pics at
Blaster_Kit - a set on Flickr

Wow thats great, now everyone on planet earth will have a shearer. And fyi there NOT the best trail pipe they dont have low end at all, till about 5k rpms. Topend is amazing tho and I stand behind that. All around good pipe but not the best. I'm thinking about switching to a phantom f7 pipe myself. Quality is border line OK and it WILL rust on you soon enough.

please approve this so people can have honest opinions and reviews.
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Blasters that are modified to over 30hp lack a great clutch set up until now... We at Kennedy Power Sports have developed new clutch kits to put the power to the rear tire.
We have two new options, one for a small bore blaster that will hold 30 HP + and one that will hold 50 HP+ for the big bore stroker kits. The new kits have an additional friction plate that will require the removal of the spring washer. The heavy duty kit has very stiff spring kit that is necessary for the additional power gains that can be achieved for the hard core blaster racers…
The small bore kit is $65
The Big bore kit is $75.00
New Blaster Clutch Kit - a set on Flickr
Thanks

Blasters that are modified to over 30hp lack a great clutch set up until now... We at Kennedy Power Sports have developed new clutch kits to put the power to the rear tire.
We have two new options, one for a small bore blaster that will hold 30 HP + and one that will hold 50 HP+ for the big bore stroker kits. The new kits have an additional friction plate that will require the removal of the spring washer. The heavy duty kit has very stiff spring kit that is necessary for the additional power gains that can be achieved for the hard core blaster racers…
The small bore kit is $65
The Big bore kit is $75.00
New Blaster Clutch Kit - a set on Flickr
Thanks
THE PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING, and will be reduced by $10.00 for engine work done by Kennedy Power Sports..
kennedypowersports@gmail.com for questions