WTF !!!!??????

it's retarded on any pick up gas or diesel. i drive around all day watching these moron's passing me puffing the black smoke. you wanna drive truck? then do it don't pretend-it don't work like that

Hey, lets say your pulling a load of hay, and your egts get extremly high for some reason? stacks vs normal exhaust.. i'd choose stacks.

I've towed loads with a gas truck to, not even comparable to the torque of a diesel (especially my inline cummins!!). No strain going up any hill!! Black smoke is just a side effect for me.... ( a very nice side effect indeed :DI:I) And i still get pretty good fuel milage, without a load on the interstate i get around 25..

There is a guy in Austin I see once in a while that has a green Ford ranger with dual 1 1/2" stacks, with west coast mirrors ans four maker lights on top of the cab. It does look dumb but, I think he works for a trucking company.

you cant knock something you wouldnt do lmao thats my buds car lmao it was a drunk night in the garage after we did it we got it dyno'd and guess what over 35 horses were gained that night this is our super stock racer car and for 995 its a steal just invested over 3500.00 in the stock motor also has a see through intercooler and is twin charged (lmao dont really know the person just though you would enjoy my story time)

perfectly good sentra coupe that could have had a nice sr20 swap installed.

you cant knock something you wouldnt do lmao thats my buds car lmao it was a drunk night in the garage after we did it we got it dyno'd and guess what over 35 horses were gained that night this is our super stock racer car and for 995 its a steal just invested over 3500.00 in the stock motor also has a see through intercooler and is twin charged (lmao dont really know the person just though you would enjoy my story time)

I think you have been hanging out with this guy. Lol.
null-21.jpg