Wtb exhaust

Hey guys I'm looking for a good exhaust for a 98 blaster if anyone has one they want to sell. I have paypal. Let me know thanks
How about you edit the first post to read exactly what you need, what condition you prefer and what you are prepared to pay.

I may go a long way in getting a favourable result.

It's true you blaster guys are a bunch of winy ass babies. So much for helping a fellow rider out this forum is a joke

It's everyone else! Not you! All the time. I bet your family and friends cringe everytime you open your trap.

download.jpg

jesus christ just start a new post..this one went sour....craigslist or e-bay...rockymountainatv,motosports.com..obviously no one has a 10 dollar exhaust.....please just stop argueing its not facebook.....speed cost money how fast do you want to go?

ass-blaster.jpg

It's true you blaster guys are a bunch of winy ass babies. So much for helping a fellow rider out this forum is a joke

It seams to me after reading through these comments, someone.needs to hand ole boy a tissue.
I think you need to choose your words differently if you expect help from the members here A.K.A. whiny ass babies
Come here and start name calling.? You're off to a good start.

Reactions: dirtysquared
Last edited by a moderator:
I have a DMC Alien exaust that cost me 460 dollars! Then in order for me to go to the dunes I had to buy a spark arrester from DMC and just the spark arrester alone was 60 bucks! But if your still looking for exaust let me know. I've never heard any other blaster sound any better, with this exaust! I might be able to make a deal with ya?!?

Like I said before those ones on eBay are not the same as the set I got!! They are either CHEAPER made in china or something! Or there for the newer four strokes! Mine is for a 2001 blaster two stroke! So don't ask me why I paid that much! Instead of shopping on eBay go to the real DMC website and you'll see my set for 400 some odd dollars! It looks nothing like the cheap set on eBay! My silencer and pipe are way better! And guarantee sounds a hell of a lot better, and probably gives me more horse than that eBay set! So hopefully that answers your dumb ass question! And like I said before you get what you pay for! So go ahead and buy the set off eBay I don't give a rats ass! ;) I wish I could load my pics so you could see for yourself but I'm still trying to figure that out with this dumb ass iPhone! Eventually I'll just get on the desktop and load them. All I know is when I put my exaust on what a freakin difference in power and sound! I've never heard a blaster sound better than mine yet! Plus I had to put a 300 jet in to compensate for the extra power! What jet size are you running mr herperderp lmao!?! Wtf