WTB Billet oil pump cover-- Will pay $100

Bluesman

Aug 13, 2012
Seriously looking for a billet oil pump cover. TM Designworks, AMP, or whatever you have. Do not want a homemade flat plate. Paypal ready.

A company in Washington that made a billet oil pump cover that looked a lot like the OEM plastic cover. When I 1st saw it on their website, I called them about it. They said they don't make that anymore. I asked them if they would make some more. They said no. They must not have made very many, because I have never seen a pic of one anywhere else.

I called TMDesignworks. They have none left. He said, "we need to take that off the website" They are getting out of the billet parts market.

Thanks. It's not listed on their website. I called them several times and left a message on their answering machine early in the day and they never bothered to call back. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

I will look through my Nac's stuff and see if I have an xtra. I don't think I do but I will look..

OK, cool. I'm very interested. I left another message with Nac's. We'll see if they can take time out of their busy schedule to call me back.

I finally got a call back from Nac's. no luck on the oil pump cover. Surely someone here has one that could be pryed from their fingertips. Just so we're clear, it's the cover that replaces the stock plastic cover. NOT the block off plate for deleting the oil pump.

No luck man sorry. I only have 1 and don't want to let it go.. There has to be someone that could make these .?? Might have to be a minimum order of 20-50 though..

OK, thanks for looking.

Time to up the ante. I'll give $100 shipped price for a nice billet oil pump cover.

Dualstroke, giving away free clues....but don't ask him about billet covers!

Lol

Happy you found one, if paying 4x what it retailed for is worth it to you then it's worth it! I know I've paid 2x as much for tickets to concerts than what they were worth and I sold Xbox ones and ps4s for 3x what they were worth when they first came out.

Good find.

Last edited:
Dualstroke, giving away free clues....but don't ask him about billet covers!

Lol

Happy you found one, if paying 4x what it retailed for is worth it to you then it's worth it! I know I've paid 2x as much for tickets to concerts than what they were worth and I sold Xbox ones and ps4s for 3x what they were worth when they first came out.

Good find.
Would you like to buy a vowel? :)

Reactions: Mert