wow thiss sucks...

Dan151

Jan 1, 2008
mass
so i bought razrs about a week ago and today was my third ride on them and i already got a hole in between the tread.... maybe it was just a cheap one. should i replace it or try a different kind? any suggestions

yeahh so its wasnt really designed for the trails i was on, i think im gunna get the kenda klaws, good tires for thick trail but idk

go kendas these are the only tires that i trust, mine have never gotten a hole in them, they have some scratches from hitting stuff but they are surface mostly, they aren't even leaking air, i've had 2 rear kendas for almost a year and half and thye have alot of thread left my fronts will go bald before my kendas do

kenda Klaw XC are 6 ply rating
Kenda Klaw MX are 4 ply rating (i have)

theya re pretty light for being thick and strong

go kendas these are the only tires that i trust, mine have never gotten a hole in them, they have some scratches from hitting stuff but they are surface mostly, they aren't even leaking air, i've had 2 rear kendas for almost a year and half and thye have alot of thread left my fronts will go bald before my kendas do

Will the kenda klaw XC's be able to handle rough trails? cuz they are 6 ply and sounds like they are tough

Will the kenda klaw XC's be able to handle rough trails? cuz they are 6 ply and sounds like they are tough

yeah they will last for a lonngggg time! and when winter comes u can just switch your rims to flip the thread pattern and then u can switch them back after. it has a HARD/SOFT thread pattern

I have Kenda Klaw XC(6 ply) rears and they are awesome! The main thing is the 6 ply, not necessarily that its a Kenda Klaw, but the Kendas should be the cheapest of the 6ply rears. I have razr 6 ply fronts because, doing some xc racing, durability is what its all about. The regular Razr 6 ply front(not Razr2 or IRazr) should be pretty reasonable price wise also. Kenda might make a 6ply front but I'm not sure.

im getting a pair of used razrs for 11 bucks, and im from Mass to, sure we do the same type of woods riding, hopefully they work out for me