would you buy this??

show up with your blaster and tell him if he whoops you in a race, you will buy it

haha pity he is 1000km away! better get Blasterian in on this he stays in cape town...

ya no look hey..its been up there for a while like almost a month, i dont think he can convince anyone....

the guy cant even spell "manual"

another embaressment to all south africans...EISH!!

Hahaha!!! If that is a Kasea Skyhawk 250 then it has a 4 stroke twin cylinder engine that is a knock off of a Honda Rebel 250 but with twin carbs....

A stock Honda Rebel 250 has 25hp,Torque is 14 and the top speed is 80mph...

if you look closely, you can see it has a very wide bottom end and the visible header is very far over, so it is a good possibility that it is a twin cylinder.... and did anybody else notice that on the side of the gas tank it says "Grizzly"? so it's a twin cylinder grizzly 250... that's a good'n! haha

if you look closely, you can see it has a very wide bottom end and the visible header is very far over, so it is a good possibility that it is a twin cylinder.... and did anybody else notice that on the side of the gas tank it says "Grizzly"? so it's a twin cylinder grizzly 250... that's a good'n! haha

Dud you are right, it says "Grizzly"...

I found this it is a SMC Grizzly ATV, and it looks like the dude is having on it..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
so it is a twin cylinder, but i doubt it could keep with a banshee or a blaster still,expecially in harsh terrain, the suspension looks absolutely horrid

30k!!!!!????? bull crap it cost that much. my blasters will kill that and its a pile of crap chinese rip off