Worst dune trip ever !

wait, spark arresters in the sand ????, last time i checked, if you throw a bucket of sand onto a campfire, it will extinguish it ??????????????

wtf do they think is gonna catch fire in sand dunes ????????????????

hahaha no sh*t right!!!???? man tims sorry to hear about the bummer of a weekend dude:( at least you got some good ride time in and no one got hurt.

there is trees and brush at SL.
and when i went in May, i just welded some metal screens on the inside of my tips. it worked perfect. but on sunday, i actually got stopped. hit 102dbi. the guy was cool and all and i talked to him. i told him the truth. it didn't have any packing, the silencers were cut about 4". i still dont think it really was that loud, at idle you cant really hear it.
on saturday night, i just waved to the dude and buzzed right through, he didnt care lol.

but you have to have your license on you now?? wow SL is getting gayer and gayer. guess i might drive a couple hours more and just go to LS. no rules.

man, I feel for ya. sounds like a pretty bad weekend. I've had stacked problems too. I can't help but to think someone is trying to mess with me... no one got hurt is a good plus :D

better luck next time I suppose!

that really suck just like wen we planed to go on a ride all day and wen we pulled out of my driveway one of my reeds broke off i was pissed off