wont start!!!

because it can be causing an electrical default just go to the DIY section and it shows step bt step how to take it off...its easy

its wet, i took the air filter off for now cause i was cleaning my carb before
its not the gap i think cause i bought a new one and my dad checked the old one and they were the same so i just but the new one in (he didnt just look at it he had those little things) but it started before when i turn the headlight on and kick it the light goes on

mine are too but do i have to splice a wire or something. i noticed there was a orange wire that was dangling under my hood and there was a yellow one ill get a pic up in a sec but wen i connected the orange and yellow the lights didnt work but but when i connect the yellow one with some light thing it worked the orange cord goes up to the kill swich but im not sure let me take a pic

101_0312.jpg

these are the wires i have no idea where the orange one goes i just maybe want to rewire it if someone had a wiring diagram that would be awesome or u could just take a picture or tell me where the orange wire goes

in ur pic, look above and to the right of ur top circle, that box, there is an orange coming out of that box, thres 5 wires coming out of it ,is that the wire