wont start!!!

take off ur spark plug. if its wet then dry it off with a clean cloth and kick it over again.if its a weak spark then adjust it. if that dont work then idk wat it is

try cleaning out ur gas lines..they could be getting clogged and strving the engine of the gas it needs

do you premix or is it oil injected?

if it goes bad it wont start take it off and i bet it will start.depending on what year if it has the tors brain take it off aswell.tors is a throttle override system if if dont work properly it tell carb and everything to kill the motor...

this is from the owners manuel

"t.o.r.s. is incorporated in the ignition circuit, and if the system should fail, the spark plug will not spark."

wich means that if it the t.o.r.s. then there is a problem inside then engine.

all it basicly does is if the throttle doesnt close properly then it wont spark
and you said that you went mud boggin a few days ago.so there must be dirt in there somewhere.try cleaning the bike hella good and then try ta kick it over

what yr u got if u got the brain then try it newer bikes have the tors in the cdi so u gotta follow wires and cut 2 of them then splice them back together..

disconnect the brain so it wont work i took mine off and cut the wires out of the thumb throttle and took wires out of carb u dont need it if ur miles from home and it messes up then u are left pushing..only thing its good for is if your throttle sticks wide open...get rid of it all kick it over and let me know what happens..hope this helps