Wish me luck!!!!

96MXBlaster

Jun 20, 2010
SD
Guys i am so pumped!! Tomorrow is my First Motorcross race!!! Me and my dad are going and if they dont have enough people in my class he will race with me!! I have everything ready tonight and i got the go pro already so i will have 3 vids. There is 3 races. 2 Motos and a main event. Bascially the motos determine your spot for the next race. If i win My main event i get 100 percent payback.This is a smaller race at the fairgrounds about 45 min away but ive heard its a cool track. They only have A and B classes so im going to enter in the B class. I cant wait!! Two of my friends are racing dirtbikes so we will park together. Any advice is appreciated!! Thanks alott!!

use the clutch to be smooth the smoother your are the faster . Be competitive e.g. if two of you are going for the same corner dont give in ... have fun dude ,hope it goes well for ya

Thanks guys!! IT went GREAT!!!! Me and my dad were the only quads for the quad class. We were regsiterd as B riders. MY dad won Moto 1 and i won the Main event! I have pics coming and here is a part of moto one! I got the first place trohpy and dad got 2nd place! Cant wait to race the next one!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess you took the advice given above, about not giving up any corners.... you run all up onto your dad, LOL
good stuff bro, looks like it was a blast

i guess you took the advice given above, about not giving up any corners.... you run all up onto your dad, LOL
good stuff bro, looks like it was a blast

Haha yeah that was my fault. i barley had time to stop. it was an awesome race though! He went on to win the race in the video and then i came back and won the Main event so i got 1st place and he got 2nd

And guys i messed up on the details. there was only one moto and one main. and we didnt get payback in the B class just A. We should have entered A because we were the only quads there this race. Im having more of my quad friends come up to the next one