wiseco/LAsleeve 240 kit

lobes

Apr 22, 2009
massachusetts
is it worth the money to have my cylinder re-sleeved? also, how much bigger of a carb would i need to get if im considering this, and third, what kind of pipe would i want to move up to? i currently have a 28mm D slide carb, and an FMF fatty pipe, no other mods really. anyone? please help me out, im trying to hook my sh*t up and finally get it where i want it to be. i have alot of questions i guess. would i need to change anything else if i did this? anyone who has done this... is it worth it? i definitely need some more balls out of my little blasty. HELP PLEASE!

c'mon, anyone else? i can deal with the carb and all that, just wondering if a P/P job and a sleeve kit will be worth my while!

looking at a Doma full exhaust. i do mostly trail riding, sand pits also. anyone know how much it would cost me to get my cylinder cleaned and resleeved?

i'd have it ported and get no smaller than a 34mm carb. you're going to want a vito's fat bastard pipe or a good right bend (such as the lrd)

brando a 30 mm carb will work great it will give him more bottom for the trails maybe a 32 but i would recomend a 30 it will work awsome for his aplication, i have a pbarisol firebreasther and i have a 34 its all out mad top, its fun on trails but hills suck balls, bte my ports are bigger all the way through than most peoples agressive port jobs, but any who lsxgames has a 28 oko and he does mx so if he goes inbetween a 30 and 32 he will be set bwest of both worlds lol

all depends on what you have the port timing/pipe set up for. they put 28's on 85cc motors lol. shoot....my 36mm was pretty dead on the bottom of my stock cylinder/boyesen reeds/fmf bike, but it ran like a bat outta hell in the midrange until i ran out of pipe

umm yeah dude a 34 is like the minimum for a ported 240 i have one on my ported 240, i have my stock cylinder with a 240 sleeve from kennedy he did all my work, and i love how it performs, also have a lrd and vf3s along with an aluminum airbox