Wires.. Wires

yes sir i did. But when i get home i gotta look it over again cause my 450 is on it's way home! it woulnt shut off when i slide the red thing over. I think its a bad ground cause i grounded the orginal ground from the ignition coil to the new spot under the cdi box.

Ah, Ok. Yeah, it could be a bad ground. You may also need to ground the solid black wire coming off the handlebar switch (it was one of the three in the red plug that was snipped off) to the frame, in order to complete the circuit with the kill switch. This ground was for the headlight, but I'm pretty sure it also completes the kill circuit and without it, your stop switch won't work.

mhm. damn yamafags. why cant they make anything simple. So what if i just splice a ground coming from the wire the came from the killswitch to the red plug. would that work?

Yeah, should work no problem. As long as the solid black wire that came from the red plug goes to a ground, the circuit will be complete and the kill switch will work. You can tie it into another ground, or ground it separately. Won't matter either way.