Will this exhaust fit my blaster?

No those are 4stroke pipes.....
Smack1.gif

You need a 2stroke pipe or silencer make for the blaster.

there really good pipes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than stock you jus might want to get something to help out the bottom end

hes saying toomey. why'd you ask if you already knew that you cant use 4poke pipes on a 2 stroke because there a whole different type of engine...?

anything from a bigger carb, port job, you could get some better tires hold on ill give you the newbie link

What about this exhaust? I was thinking of retrofitting this harley screaming eagle pipe, i got a step down flange for it. Any thoughts on that one. Im gonna try it on the utility quad first though.

ok guys. a 2 stroke has the big fat ass pipe for a reason. its called an expansion chamber and it makes up for like 1/4 of the whole engine design so you can't just slap on some random pipe not ment for it and expect it to even run, forget well.

ok guys. a 2 stroke has the big fat ass pipe for a reason. its called an expansion chamber and it makes up for like 1/4 of the whole engine design so you can't just slap on some random pipe not ment for it and expect it to even run, forget well.
You also want a 2stroke pipe made for your bike. A 250r pipe on a blaster runs like sh*t and visa versa.

Good info, that makes alot of sense now being that its two stroke. I got a stock. Guess i will wait and get a mod made for it...

Attachments

• CIMG0693.jpg
    CIMG0693.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 146