will these carbs fit

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
Last edited by a moderator:
i cant find one for cheap the ones that ive seen was to big and they were to much $$$ if you can find me a blaster one for that cheap i would greatly appreaciate it but until then will those carbs work

to tell you the truth i dont know, sorry =/ but what size are you looking for? The first one looks like it might work, but that second one... theres already 7 bids on it, so chances are that will skyrocket in price before the bidding ends

Do you have any mods done to your blaster right now? If you don't then the carbs are to big. If you've got a pipe, reeds and the airbox lid removed then the second one may work. If you have your cylinder ported then it will definately work. If your motors pretty much stock then anything bigger then a 32mm is too big

I don't know what the first one is, looks older then crap, They quit making the old round slides awhile back I believe ( maybe wrong on that ). The second one is a 34mm

yea i just want it cause its only $13 i still should get it jus in case i do get a port job i was thinking about it