Wildcoast, Transkei, South Africa

Blaner

Your Friendly South African Ambassador
Mar 26, 2008
East London, South Africa
here is a selection of pics i put together from rides over the years in the Transkei in south africa, the area is known as the wildcoast and is where i do most of my riding, its basically all game - no fences, no farms, just tribal land but they more than happy to see white faces enjoying their land! apart from the beaches, where riding on them is illegal, you can go wherever you want for as long as you want and spotting a law enforcer to fine you for beach riding is about as common as finding a fuel station...not very likely! we do about 180km on a trip and stay over at our family cottage along the way.

youl notice some of use didnt even have riding kit back in the day! haha we were real appys!

RIMG0914.jpg

RIMG0913.jpg

RIMG0912.jpg

RIMG0910.jpg

RIMG0907.jpg

Picture701.jpg

Picture697.jpg

Picture695.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

CebetoMazeppa080.jpg

Hey Stephen thats lekker boet, daars net beeste and KD's (K***er dogs) in die transkei! haha oh ya en baie, baie, baie darkies! Het jy om te betaal om daardie plek om te ry? ekskuus, my afrikaans is nie baie goed nie, maar, ons sal hierdie mense lekker deurmekaar maak! ;)

Hey Stephen thats lekker boet, daars net beeste and KD's (K***er dogs) in die transkei! haha oh ya en baie, baie, baie darkies! Het jy om te betaal om daardie plek om te ry? ekskuus, my afrikaans is nie baie goed nie, maar, ons sal hierdie mense lekker deurmekaar maak! ;)

haha just asked if he has to pay to ride in Limpopo game farms and said talking in Afrikaans is just to confuse the rest of you guys